Wednesday, August 16, 2023

The Lost Boys of Sudan

 

For me, typing is still difficult, but I want to get back to blogging. 

They Poured Fire on Us From the Sky tells the story of the Lost Boys, who were refugees from South Sudan. For me, this book is inspiring. Their story shows how strong people can be when they have a will to survive. They decided to survive so that they would know a better life.

Like walking through the desert, I have traveled a long journey. I have never faced war or famine, but I can appreciate hopelessness and desperation. People should read this book.





1 comment:

  1. Daniel- I’m so glad to see your post! I’ll be sure to check this book out! Keep up reading and blogging. Love you, Julie

    ReplyDelete

The Lost Boys of Sudan

  For me, typing is still difficult, but I want to get back to blogging.  They Poured Fire on Us From the Sky tells the story of the Lost B...